- 2019: Contributed to The Challenges of Studying Digital Campaigning, a report edited by Katharine Dommett and Sam Power for the British Academy, available here.
- 2017: MPs’ outside interests: British Election Study Research, by Cees van der Eijk and Esmeralda Bon, for the Committee of Standards on Public Life (CSPL), available here. This evidence report was presented together with CSPL’s main report on July 3, 2018, shared with the PM, Leader and Shadow Leader of the House of Commons and the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.
- 2017: Submitted evidence included in the Fake News and Critical Literacy Report, by the Commission on Fake News and the Teaching of Critical Literacy Skills, run by the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Literacy and the National Literacy Trust, as well as partners Facebook, First News and The Day, available here. This report was presented in the House of Commons on June 13, 2018.
- 2017: English Public Attitudes to CSPL-Relevant Questions: Insights from the British Election Study Internet Panel, by Esmeralda Bon and Cees van der Eijk. A report prepared for the Committee of Standards on Public Life (CSPL), available here.
- Esmeralda contributes to the Data Impact Blog of the UK Data Service, formerly as a Data Impact Fellow.
- 2021: Cited in The Guardian, article: “Just say no: negativity is secret of political tweet success, study finds”